10.23.2010

Woody:"I've got a snake in my boot."



Hello everyone, it is my turn again. Today I am going to tell you which is my favourite character in Disney. Yes. The title showed that, my favourite character is Woody! I love him because he is a funny and helpful toy.(Actually I think he is quite handsome too:P). Ok,time to tell you his story now.



Woody is one of the character from Toy's Story. He is a helpful and funny toy.
Woody is a cowboy sheriff with a pull-string that, when pulled, proclaims Woody's signature catchphrases from the 1950s TV show "Woody's Roundup." He's always been Andy's favorite toy. Even though his owner is now grown, the loyal sheriff Woody maintains a steadfast belief that Andy still cares about his toys. As the toys venture into their unknown future, Woody remains the voice of reason. As their dependable leader, he ensures that no toy gets left behind.

For Woody, life is perfect. All the toys in the room look up to him and he is Andy's favorite toy. Then a birthday present is unwrapped: Buzz Lightyear, an action figure in a space suit who believes he's on a mission to save a planet. It doesn't take long for Buzz to win the affections of everyone, and for Woody to strike up a rivalry with Buzz. But when the two are trapped in the neighborhood bully's house, they learn to oversome their fidderences in order to reunite with their owner.

 

Actually, Woody is a timid toy but I don't mind at all. How about you? After read his story, do you like this lovely toy?

From: Kit:>

No comments:

Post a Comment