10.17.2010

I'm NO.4 babies*


Haha* I'm Rachel, can you guess who am I ? Yes, you're right. I am Jasmine~ Have you listened my story before? Now, it is my turn to share my experience to all of you :D

☆ 

Princess Jasmine giggled with her closest friend and pet tiger, Rajah. Now he held a piece of prince Achmed’s pants in his mouth. They were glad to be rid of the suitor. Jasmine’s father was not amused.

“The law says you must be married to a prince by your next birthday.” Jasmine thought the law was unfair. She wanted to marry for love. “ I have never done a thing on my own”, she explained. She felt as trapped as a bird in a cage.
 
That night the princess disguised herself to escape. As Jasmine climbed over the palace wall she told Rajah, “I can’t stay here and have my life lived for me.” In the marketplace, lift was exciting. Jasmine handed a poor child and apple. Unable to pay, the vendor grabbed her angrily, luckily, a stranger came to her rescue and they escaped. Jasmine only dreamed as such freedom. While she imagined the stranger’s carefree life, he thought how wonderful living at the palace would be, without worries of finding his next meal. “Sometimes I just feel so trapped.” They both said at the same time. Surprised, they looked at each other.
Jasmine leaned to kiss him, when suddenly palace guards burst upon them. There was no escape. Finally, as fireworks lit the sky, Aladdin and Jasmine shared a kiss on their magic carpet. Beneath them was a whole new world where they would live together, happily ever after.It is the blog for SPD3159 theme park. It is the blog for SPD3159 theme park. It is the blog for SPD3159 theme park. Hong Kong Disneyland, which is one of the theme parks in Hong Kong. 


A whole new world is the love song of Jasmine and Aladdin. There are lot of covers from different countries. I have listened from Japanese singer. It's also fantastic!


Times for makeup tutorial, Princess Jasmine. That's look is really glamorous....:D How do you feel?

Thank you for your listening*
Bye Bye~ :)
Rachel Leung

No comments:

Post a Comment